Air MattressLeading Manufacturer of air mattress from New Delhi.
Approx. Price: Rs 4,480 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Brand||Narula Udyog India|
|Dimension||230 x 110 x 80 mm (L x W x H)|
|Pressure Range||130 mmHg|
|Cycle Time||6 min|
|Air Output Capacity||7 liter/min|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Power Cord Length||1.5 m|
|PVC Thickness||0.3 mm|
|Weight (Bearing Capacity)||110 kg|
- Position pump on horizontal surface or hang it by means of the hook.
- Open pad on the bed. Secure it with end flaps or straps.
- Air tubes must be at foot end of bed.
- Connect air feed tubes to air outlet on the pad and pump, ensuring that the tubes are not “kinked” or twisted.
- Allow space for bed rails to drop freely.
- Plug the pump into a suitable electrical power source and switch on.
- The switch indicator should now illuminating.
- Allow 20 minutes for pad to inflate fully.
- Cover with a sheet and tuck loosely.
- Please use pressure adjustable knob to give maximum patient comfort.